Fresno State announces new head softball coach
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State officials have announced their new head softball coach during a news conference. Trisha Ford will replace Margie Wright, who retired at the end of the season after 27 years.
Ford was most recently the associate head coach for women's softball at Stanford University.
She joined the Cardinal staff in 2003. Ford is also a former standout player for Saint Mary's.
Stay tuned to Action News and ABC30.com for more on this breaking news.
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos