Avenal's José Ramirez to be featured on McDonald's products
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Avenal native and Team USA Olympic Boxing medal contender Jose Ramirez will be featured on McDonald's products starting next week, as part of the fast food giant's Olympic sponsorship.
Action News has obtained the print that will be used on cups and bags. Another print is expected to be used for place mats.
The text says, "José Ramirez: 125 wins and counting. Number one ranked amateur boxer in the USA. One goal to win gold in the 132 pound weight class."
The products were shipped to restaurants all over the country on Friday, including the Central Valley. The men's lightweight boxing competition begins Sunday, July 29th.
avenal, kings county, 2012 olympic games, olympic games, sports, david bataller
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter 48 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire