Valley girls soccer club earns national honors
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Cal Odyssey girls under 16 team has earned the title of best club soccer team in the country for their age group after Monday's U.S. Club National Cup Soccer Championship.
The Odyssey beat the Massachusetts state champions 3-0 in the championship game and outscored their top-class competition 11-to-2 for the tournament.
The team features girls from Clovis, Fresno, Madera, and Visalia. This win is Cal Odyssey's sixth national championship as a club.
sports, david bataller
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos