'Dogs Football Focusing on Speed in Camp
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Week two of the Bulldogs' fall camp began bright and early Monday morning at Valley Growers Practice Field.
Head coach Tim DeRuyter and his staff say they will continue to focus on pace, both on offense and on defense. Coach DeRuyter's philosophy is simple: The quicker the Bulldogs play on both sides of the ball, the more stress they will cause their opponents.
Coach DeRuyter says he's proud of the progress quarterback Derek Carr has made so far in camp.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez 40 min ago
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks 49 min ago
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members