After Further Review: Rouse earns record, respect
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After further review, we're not done giving Bulldog senior running back Robbie Rouse his due after Saturday night's record breaking performance against Colorado.
Affectionately known as "Mighty Mouse," Rouse went from backing up Ryan Mathews as a freshman, to taking a stranglehold of the running back position his last three years at Fresno State.
The San Diego native has been the most consistent Bulldog performer his entire career, so becoming the school's all-time leading rusher didn't come as too much of a surprise to the Red Wave.
Rouse was given the game ball after last night's win by his teammates, and told reporters he knew exactly where it was going.
Bakersfield native Phillip Thomas was named national Defensive and Defensive Back Performer of the Week by the College Football Performance Awards.
Thomas racked up three interceptions, tying a school and Mountain West record, and his two interceptions returned for touchdowns tied the Mountain West record.
fresno state bulldogs, sports, david bataller
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 34 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 17 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos