Fresno State beats Colorado 69 to 14 to improve to 2-1 on the season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Coach Tim DeRuyter's Fresno State Bulldogs pulled off a huge win over the Colorado Buffaloes scoring 35 points in the first quarter alone -- and 55 points by half time. The 55 points is a Mountain West record for a first half.
Robbie Rouse scored four of the 10 Bulldog touchdowns -- breaking the all-time Fresno State rushing record in the process. On the defense, Phillip Thomas had three interceptions and returned two of them for touchdowns.
fresno, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, fresno state, sports
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region