Tulsa Offense Preps for 'Dogs D
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Phillip Thomas' performance was an integral part of Fresno State's big win.
But his teammates on the defensive side also sacked Colorado's QB's four times to go along with the four picks. They'll have to take that momentum and try to stop a Tulsa offense averaging 45-points per game.
Golden Hurricane wide receiver Thomas has two touchdowns so far this season and expects a challenge going up against the 'Dogs D Saturday.
"Their offense put up a bunch of points but their defense held Colorado pretty stiff. I think one of the reasons for that is that they're coached tremendously well and they all fly to the ball. They look like they they're all moving pretty well so I think it's going to be definitely test and challenge for us. I'll give it to them, it was a lot of athletic plays being made. Their guys fly right and make a lot of athletic plays. So again it's going to be a challenge for us. Obviously shutting down a Pac-12 offense the way they did, obviously they know how to play." said Roberson.
fresno, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, tommy tran
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies