Bulldogs will play USC in 2014 season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Bulldogs will play at USC in the 2014 season in what is shaping up to be a monster non-conference schedule for Fresno State in a couple of seasons.
Both teams will open the year against one another in 2014 with the Red Wave expected to make its way to Los Angeles for the August 30 game.
Of course we all remember what happened the last time these two teams played each other back in 2005, when the 16th ranked 'Dogs gave the number one ranked Trojans all they could handle at the Coliseum.
That's also the game that essentially gave Reggie Bush the Heisman that season.
Fresno State was ahead but eventually lost that game 50-42. The two teams also played in 1992 in the Freedom Bowl.
fresno state, fresno state football, fresno state bulldogs, sports
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 4 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees