Bulldogs will play USC in 2014 season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Bulldogs will play at USC in the 2014 season in what is shaping up to be a monster non-conference schedule for Fresno State in a couple of seasons.
Both teams will open the year against one another in 2014 with the Red Wave expected to make its way to Los Angeles for the August 30 game.
Of course we all remember what happened the last time these two teams played each other back in 2005, when the 16th ranked 'Dogs gave the number one ranked Trojans all they could handle at the Coliseum.
That's also the game that essentially gave Reggie Bush the Heisman that season.
Fresno State was ahead but eventually lost that game 50-42. The two teams also played in 1992 in the Freedom Bowl.
fresno state, fresno state football, fresno state bulldogs, sports
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos