Bulldogs will play USC in 2014 season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Bulldogs will play at USC in the 2014 season in what is shaping up to be a monster non-conference schedule for Fresno State in a couple of seasons.
Both teams will open the year against one another in 2014 with the Red Wave expected to make its way to Los Angeles for the August 30 game.
Of course we all remember what happened the last time these two teams played each other back in 2005, when the 16th ranked 'Dogs gave the number one ranked Trojans all they could handle at the Coliseum.
That's also the game that essentially gave Reggie Bush the Heisman that season.
Fresno State was ahead but eventually lost that game 50-42. The two teams also played in 1992 in the Freedom Bowl.
fresno state, fresno state football, fresno state bulldogs, sports
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 58 min ago
- Drop in Valley flu cases 12 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo 44 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- Accuweather Forecast
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos