Fresno State's Rashad Evans returns from suspension
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State's high powered offense will get an added boost this week with the return of senior wide out Rashad Evans.
Evans is returning from a four game suspension to begin the season after being ruled ineligible by the NCAA.
#11 had 44 catches last year, easily beating any returning player going into this season.
The 'Dogs offense has been explosive at times but we've also seen it stall at certain during key moments of games.
Evans says he's ready to contribute right away with teammates like Isaiah Burse and company to score more points.
"Going into every game for me personally I feel like I just got to do my best and try to have some, the guys feed off me. Or if I'm down, feed off them. Just go out there making plays. That's what we're supposed to be doing at receiver." said Burse.
Fresno State will host San Diego state in the Mountain West Conference opener for both teams that are each 2-2 on the season. Game time is set for 7PM at Bulldog Stadium.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, tommy tran
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos