Wyoming review - Thomas makes another big play
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After further review, it turns out we shortchanged Bulldogs star safety Phillip Thomas.
In the fourth quarter of Saturday's 42-14 win over Wyoming, Thomas picked off Brett Smith and took it back 20 yards to the house, giving a special salute to our ABC30 cameras at the end.
Well that was the Bakersfield native's third pick-six of the season, and his nation-leading seventh interception overall, not sixth as reported last night.
And leave it to Thomas to correct me via Twitter, after a viewer questioned the number.
Whatever works! The Bulldog defense had a great game, and Thomas, again, finds himself in the box score.
sports, david bataller
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno