Wyoming review - Thomas makes another big play
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After further review, it turns out we shortchanged Bulldogs star safety Phillip Thomas.
In the fourth quarter of Saturday's 42-14 win over Wyoming, Thomas picked off Brett Smith and took it back 20 yards to the house, giving a special salute to our ABC30 cameras at the end.
Well that was the Bakersfield native's third pick-six of the season, and his nation-leading seventh interception overall, not sixth as reported last night.
And leave it to Thomas to correct me via Twitter, after a viewer questioned the number.
Whatever works! The Bulldog defense had a great game, and Thomas, again, finds himself in the box score.
sports, david bataller
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos