Fresno State defeats Nevada 52-36
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State scores three touchdowns on defense and gets 261 yards and two touchdowns from Robbie Rouse to beat Nevada 52-36 in Reno.
The Bulldogs pulled away in the second half after being tied at 21 at halftime.
Fresno State improves to 8-and-3 overall and 6-and-1 in Mountain West play. They are off next week before hosting Air Force in the regular season finale November 24th.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos