After Further Review - Nevada
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After further review, this year's Fresno State defense has transformed the entire team from WAC strugglers to Mountain West title contenders.
In Saturday's 52-36 blowout win at Reno, the Bulldog defense accounted for three touchdowns in the game, two of them coming in a deciding second half the put away the Wolf Pack.
The three defensive touchdowns tied the school single-game record, and with two interceptions and two fumble recoveries, Fresno State now has 30 takeaways on the season, after totaling just nine last year.
sports, david bataller
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 3 min ago
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos