Fresno State offense ready for encore performance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It's game week for the Fresno State Bulldogs, with Christmas Eve's Hawai'i Bowl exactly one week from Monday night.
That means the Red Wave gets its last chance this season to watch a Bulldog offense that has been poetry in motion during Fresno State's current five-game winning streak, the Bulldogs are averaging 47 points and 515 yards of offense, numbers that locked up the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year award.
But with this being a bowl game, is there a chance the Red Wave will see something special from the Bulldogs against SMU? Head coach Tim DeRuyter addressed that at Monday morning's press conference.
Christmas Eve's Hawaii bowl showdown against SMU kicks off at 5:00 pm Pacific next Monday, and will be shown on national television by ESPN. But Action News' coverage of the game will begin on Saturday, as Tommy Tran will be in Honolulu with the Bulldogs with previews of the bowl game and of course post game reaction.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos