Fresno State offense ready for encore performance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It's game week for the Fresno State Bulldogs, with Christmas Eve's Hawai'i Bowl exactly one week from Monday night.
That means the Red Wave gets its last chance this season to watch a Bulldog offense that has been poetry in motion during Fresno State's current five-game winning streak, the Bulldogs are averaging 47 points and 515 yards of offense, numbers that locked up the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year award.
But with this being a bowl game, is there a chance the Red Wave will see something special from the Bulldogs against SMU? Head coach Tim DeRuyter addressed that at Monday morning's press conference.
Christmas Eve's Hawaii bowl showdown against SMU kicks off at 5:00 pm Pacific next Monday, and will be shown on national television by ESPN. But Action News' coverage of the game will begin on Saturday, as Tommy Tran will be in Honolulu with the Bulldogs with previews of the bowl game and of course post game reaction.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe