Fresno State offense ready for encore performance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It's game week for the Fresno State Bulldogs, with Christmas Eve's Hawai'i Bowl exactly one week from Monday night.
That means the Red Wave gets its last chance this season to watch a Bulldog offense that has been poetry in motion during Fresno State's current five-game winning streak, the Bulldogs are averaging 47 points and 515 yards of offense, numbers that locked up the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year award.
But with this being a bowl game, is there a chance the Red Wave will see something special from the Bulldogs against SMU? Head coach Tim DeRuyter addressed that at Monday morning's press conference.
Christmas Eve's Hawaii bowl showdown against SMU kicks off at 5:00 pm Pacific next Monday, and will be shown on national television by ESPN. But Action News' coverage of the game will begin on Saturday, as Tommy Tran will be in Honolulu with the Bulldogs with previews of the bowl game and of course post game reaction.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos