Fresno State offense ready for encore performance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- It's game week for the Fresno State Bulldogs, with Christmas Eve's Hawai'i Bowl exactly one week from Monday night.
That means the Red Wave gets its last chance this season to watch a Bulldog offense that has been poetry in motion during Fresno State's current five-game winning streak, the Bulldogs are averaging 47 points and 515 yards of offense, numbers that locked up the Mountain West Offensive Player of the Year award.
But with this being a bowl game, is there a chance the Red Wave will see something special from the Bulldogs against SMU? Head coach Tim DeRuyter addressed that at Monday morning's press conference.
Christmas Eve's Hawaii bowl showdown against SMU kicks off at 5:00 pm Pacific next Monday, and will be shown on national television by ESPN. But Action News' coverage of the game will begin on Saturday, as Tommy Tran will be in Honolulu with the Bulldogs with previews of the bowl game and of course post game reaction.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama