Fresno St. Gets First MWC Win Ever
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno State Men's Basketball team defeated the Wyoming Cowboys 49-36 Wednesday night at the Save Mart Center.
Tyler Johnson scored a team-high 18 points. He had previously missed a game with an ankle injury. Wyoming had come into the game 14-1 on the season.
Fresno State improves to (7-9, 1-2 MW) on the season and will host Nevada at home Saturday 7 p.m.
Also: The women's team almost pulled off a road win against Wyoming, but they fell short Wednesday night 78-71.
Ki Ki Moore scores a team high 18 points and Taylor Thompson chips in 15. The 'Dogs (10-6, 2-1 MW) will be on the road again Saturday at Nevada.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt