Fresno St. Gets First MWC Win Ever
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno State Men's Basketball team defeated the Wyoming Cowboys 49-36 Wednesday night at the Save Mart Center.
Tyler Johnson scored a team-high 18 points. He had previously missed a game with an ankle injury. Wyoming had come into the game 14-1 on the season.
Fresno State improves to (7-9, 1-2 MW) on the season and will host Nevada at home Saturday 7 p.m.
Also: The women's team almost pulled off a road win against Wyoming, but they fell short Wednesday night 78-71.
Ki Ki Moore scores a team high 18 points and Taylor Thompson chips in 15. The 'Dogs (10-6, 2-1 MW) will be on the road again Saturday at Nevada.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 26 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Accuweather Forecast
3 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
25 min ago