Fresno State Football to Hold Open Tryouts
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno State football team will be holding open tryouts on February 7th. You have to be a full-time student enrolled in a minimum of 12 units this spring semester, and attend a meeting held by the Bulldog coaching staff on Thursday, January 31, at 3:00 pm in the Josephine Theater of the Duncan Building.
All interested students must have the required paperwork present at the meeting on Thursday. The required paperwork includes: A completed sickle cell solubility test form from the Fresno State Student Health Center, a complete doctor's physical exam, three try-out form documents that can be found at gobulldogs.com, and a print out of their class schedule showing they are enrolled in 12 or more units at Fresno State.
sports, david bataller
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors 6 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe 12 min ago
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 5 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos