'Dogs Men Lose, Women beat New Mexico
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno State Men's basketball team led the 19th ranked New Mexico Lobos at halftime 30-21, but couldn't hold on in the second half. The 'Dogs fall 55-48 at the Save Mart Center Wednesday night. The guys fall to 8-15 overall, 2-8 in the Mountain West.
The Fresno State Women's basketball team won a thriller in Albuquerque beating New Mexico 51-50 on the road. Guard Ki-Ki Moore scored a game high 15 points as the 'Dogs improve to 16-7 overall, 8-2 in the Mountain West.
Both teams will play Wyoming Saturday. Men on the road and the Women at the Save Mart Center.
fresno state, fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports, tommy tran
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon