Hanford Outlasts Bullard in OT
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hanford (3) needed overtime to beat Bullard (6) Thursday night in the quarterfinals of the CIF Central Section Playoffs.
Knights were led by freshman Arian McDonald who scored a game high 42 points. Bullpups countered with Bayli McClard who scored 39 points and grabbed 22 rebounds. The game was tied at 68, the final 83-74.
Hanford will now travel to play Clovis West (2) who beat Buchanan (10) at home 61-23. In the other bracket Edison (5) beats Clovis (4) 59-48. Tigers will travel to Stockdale (1), who beat Monache (8) at home.
Teams will play Tuesday at higher seed sites. Winners will play in the final at Selland Arena.
hanford, kings county, sports, tommy tran
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges 32 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times