Bullard's non buzzer-beater controversial
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Bullard Knights fell 60-58 against Westchester in the CIF Playoffs Open Division Friday night.
In what was a controversial call by the refs to claim that Calvin Young's tip-in before the buzzer, our video and viewer pictures paint a different picture.
Watch the video above for more. Bullard last week won its third straight section title.
fresno, fresno county, sports
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 37 min ago
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF 37 min ago
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases 35 min ago
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
35 min ago
- Traffic flowing through "Braided Ramps"
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos