Bullard's non buzzer-beater controversial
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Bullard Knights fell 60-58 against Westchester in the CIF Playoffs Open Division Friday night.
In what was a controversial call by the refs to claim that Calvin Young's tip-in before the buzzer, our video and viewer pictures paint a different picture.
Watch the video above for more. Bullard last week won its third straight section title.
fresno, fresno county, sports
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather