'Dogs softball raises fences
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Valley softball fans may have noticed a subtle change at Bulldog Diamond this season. And those who love those lawn seats at the berm, you are the ones who are most affected.
This video here shows the outfield fences, that was a Bulldog home run at the beginning of the season. This next clip is a Boise State home run two weeks ago. Quite a difference in the height of the fence.
Well that's because with the current dimensions of the park. 205 feet down the line and 220 feet to center. The Bulldogs needed to make the outfield fence taller to be considered for hosting NCAA regional games.
Head Coach Trisha Ford said Fresno State also painted the foul poles white and made drastic improvements to dugouts.
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store 34 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos