Rams to take on Sierra College ahead of super regional opener
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno City baseball Rams take off for Sierra College Thursday afternoon one day ahead of their super regional opener against Feather River.
Ron Scott and company held a light workout at Euless park Wednesday to stay fresh ahead of this weekend's four-team double elimination battle. The Rams have won six straight and 11 of their last 12.
Both players and coaches say playing on the road this weekend shouldn't stop them from staying hot.
The 3-seed Rams open super regional play on Friday afternoon at three against 6-seed Feather River. It will be the first time this season both the teams will have played one another.
fresno city college, sports, tommy tran
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos