Dana Stubblefield visits Valley students with disabilities
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Longtime San Francisco 49er and former NFL Defensive Player of the Year Dana Stubblefield brightened the day for Valley students with disabilities.
Stubblefield stopped by the Diamond Learning Center in Northwest Fresno to eat lunch with students and tour the facility. The organization educates and empowers the developmentally disabled. In fact, Stubblefield has a band from the DLC that performs every summer at his Down Syndrome camp for the stars.
He told Action News he was impressed with what he saw Wednesday and is excited to come back to the Valley.
san francisco 49ers, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, sports, tommy tran
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years