Dana Stubblefield visits Valley students with disabilities
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Longtime San Francisco 49er and former NFL Defensive Player of the Year Dana Stubblefield brightened the day for Valley students with disabilities.
Stubblefield stopped by the Diamond Learning Center in Northwest Fresno to eat lunch with students and tour the facility. The organization educates and empowers the developmentally disabled. In fact, Stubblefield has a band from the DLC that performs every summer at his Down Syndrome camp for the stars.
He told Action News he was impressed with what he saw Wednesday and is excited to come back to the Valley.
san francisco 49ers, fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, sports, tommy tran
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos