Grizzlies' Mike Kickham moved up to the Giants
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Giants have picked left hander Mike Kickham to start Tuesday night in Oakland -- taking the spot of injured right hander Ryan Vogelsong.
Kickham, 24, has deserved a chance to show what he can do at the next level, posting a 1.7-2 era in his last five starts for the Grizzlies.
Kickham spent sprint training with the Giants, so he's no stranger to his new teammates or manager Bruce Bochy.
fresno grizzlies, san francisco giants, sports, david bataller
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos