Grizzlies' Mike Kickham moved up to the Giants
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Giants have picked left hander Mike Kickham to start Tuesday night in Oakland -- taking the spot of injured right hander Ryan Vogelsong.
Kickham, 24, has deserved a chance to show what he can do at the next level, posting a 1.7-2 era in his last five starts for the Grizzlies.
Kickham spent sprint training with the Giants, so he's no stranger to his new teammates or manager Bruce Bochy.
fresno grizzlies, san francisco giants, sports, david bataller
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe