Fresno State football confirms different helmet/jersey combinations this season
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For the season opener against Rutgers on Aug. 29, the 'Dogs will wear new white helmets with a full white uniform. For Cal Poly game on Sept. 7, the 'Dogs will wear accented green wrist bands socks and arm bands in tribute to San Joaquin Valley and its Ag History.
Homecoming vs. UNLV on Oct. 19 will feature throwback red retro helmet including old script Bulldogs logo in white lettering. The 'Dogs last wore them in 1996. And for first time in school history, the 'Dogs will wear full black uniforms, including a black helmet, against Nevada on Nov. 2.
Fresno State says the special uniforms and helmets will be displayed this summer "with a conjoined launch of products and apparel at the Bulldog Shop."
sports, david bataller
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car 54 min ago
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court 40 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Consumer Watch: Surviving the mall's food...
47 min ago
- Freeze takes toll on Valley's $1.5 billion...
37 min ago