Fresno State quarterback Marcus McDade granted transfer release
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State announced in a press release that Bulldog's Football quarterback Marcus McDade has been granted permission to contact other universities regarding his future as a student-athlete.
"Marcus is an outstanding young man and represented the Fresno State football program with class and we wish him the best in his future endeavors," said Tim DeRuyter, Head coach Fresno State Football.
Fresno State said that students-athletes are not allowed to transfer to another school in the conference or other rivals of a particular sport.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos