Former Bulldog & NFL player gives back
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A former Bulldog and NFL player is giving back to the Central Valley.
Richard Marshall says he will make a generous donation to fund a fitness camp in Central Fresno.
For the next three years, he has committed to sponsoring the Healthy Lifestyle Fitness Camp by donating $25,000.00 each year.
The camp is offered to kids between the ages of ten and 14 years old, and aims at promoting weight loss, and embracing a healthier lifestyle.
Richard Marshall said, "We didn't have these types of programs, being able to come back and do a program like this is great for me."
"This is the kind of thing that motivates all of us to get up in the morning," added Bruce Rudd. "You are our future these community centers are our future."
The camp is held from June 24th through August second each year.
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police 38 min ago
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign 13 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos