Two Fresno State Men's basketball players involved in fatal accident near Millerton
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has learned two Fresno State Men's basketball players were involved in Tuesday night's fatal accident near Millerton & Friant in Fresno County.
Walk-On Kyle Jackson is reportedly ok. Sophomore Forward Braedon Anderson suffered a "serious injury" to his neck and is recovering at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno.
CHP says no foul play was involved in the mutli-car collision late Tuesday night.
Community Regional Medical Center Tells Action News Braeden Anderson is in critical condition as of 10pm Thursday.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports, tommy tran
- Industrial accident injures multiple people in Merced County 54 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos