Two Fresno State Men's basketball players involved in fatal accident near Millerton
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has learned two Fresno State Men's basketball players were involved in Tuesday night's fatal accident near Millerton & Friant in Fresno County.
Walk-On Kyle Jackson is reportedly ok. Sophomore Forward Braedon Anderson suffered a "serious injury" to his neck and is recovering at Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno.
CHP says no foul play was involved in the mutli-car collision late Tuesday night.
Community Regional Medical Center Tells Action News Braeden Anderson is in critical condition as of 10pm Thursday.
fresno state basketball, fresno state bulldogs, sports, tommy tran
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno