Fresno State legend David Carr shares NFL plans
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For the first time in a long time, former Bulldog All-American David Carr was not on an NFL sideline for week one.
Carr was released by the New York Giants last month. He was actually on the sidelines at Bulldog Stadium Saturday night with his brother Darren, watching little brother Derek tear up the Cal Poly secondary.
The Bakersfield resident, and Fresno State legend, took a minute to share with Action News his plans for the upcoming NFL season.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys 38 min ago
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County 17 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 33 min ago
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos