Fresno State legend David Carr shares NFL plans
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For the first time in a long time, former Bulldog All-American David Carr was not on an NFL sideline for week one.
Carr was released by the New York Giants last month. He was actually on the sidelines at Bulldog Stadium Saturday night with his brother Darren, watching little brother Derek tear up the Cal Poly secondary.
The Bakersfield resident, and Fresno State legend, took a minute to share with Action News his plans for the upcoming NFL season.
fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports, david bataller
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit