Fresno State Unveils Heisman Campaign for Derek Carr
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Friday night's thrilling 41-40 win over Boise State on national television officially kick started Bulldog quarterback Derek Carr's Heisman Trophy campaign, the school announced at a press conference Saturday.
All Carr has done through his first three games is throw for more than 1,100 yards, with 12 touchdown passes and only one interception. And his game management and ball security against the Broncos are two big reasons the Bulldogs were able to finally beat Boise State, for the first time since 2005.
The Bakersfield native says the Heisman campaign is a good thing, more for Fresno State than for himself. Red Wavers looking for more information about the Derek Carr's Heisman campaign just need to remember the slogan "DC 4 Heisman." That's the internet address, Twitter handle and Facebook page for all things Heisman-related to Derek Carr.
You can also visit dc4heisman.com for more information about the campaign.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe