Fresno State Unveils Heisman Campaign for Derek Carr
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Friday night's thrilling 41-40 win over Boise State on national television officially kick started Bulldog quarterback Derek Carr's Heisman Trophy campaign, the school announced at a press conference Saturday.
All Carr has done through his first three games is throw for more than 1,100 yards, with 12 touchdown passes and only one interception. And his game management and ball security against the Broncos are two big reasons the Bulldogs were able to finally beat Boise State, for the first time since 2005.
The Bakersfield native says the Heisman campaign is a good thing, more for Fresno State than for himself. Red Wavers looking for more information about the Derek Carr's Heisman campaign just need to remember the slogan "DC 4 Heisman." That's the internet address, Twitter handle and Facebook page for all things Heisman-related to Derek Carr.
You can also visit dc4heisman.com for more information about the campaign.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes 39 min ago
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case