Fresno State Cracks AP Top 25
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- After further review, Fresno State is officially a top 25 football team in both polls after beating Mountain West archrivals Boise State Friday night.
The Bulldogs cracked the Associated Press Top 25 for the first time since almost five years ago exactly, debuting at number 25 as the only new team in the rankings. Meanwhile in the USA Today Coaches' poll, Fresno State moved up two spots to number 23. Alabama is still an overwhelming number one, with Oregon still a safe number two.
fresno, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather