Fresno State beats SDSU in overtime
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno State needs overtime, but beat San Diego State 35-28 at Qualcomm Stadium Saturday night.
The Aztecs missed a 37 yard field goal at the end of regulation to send the game into overtime. The Bulldogs are now 7-0 overall for the first time since 1991, and a perfect 4-0 in the Mountain West. Fresno State now returns home Saturday, November 2, for their blackout game against Nevada.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera 25 min ago
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter 10 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover