Fresno State Bulldogs move down to number 15 in BCS standings
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Coming off a bye week, the Fresno State Bulldogs move down one spot to number 15 in the newest BCS standings (they were 14 last week), one spot ahead of fellow Non-AQ school Northern Illinois, which comes in at number 16.
If both schools finish inside the top 16 of the final BCS poll, and a head of the champion from an Automatic Qualifying conference (University of Central Florida is number 18 this week), the highest ranked school will get the BCS bid.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn 32 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water 15 min ago
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession 22 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Photos: Pictures show killer spared at the gallows
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Hanford man arrested in child porn,...
38 min ago