San Jose State defeats Fresno State 62-52
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Any chance at a BCS bowl game for Fresno State is gone after the Bulldogs were beaten by San Jose State in their regular season finale, 62-52.
The Bulldogs are now 10-1 on the season and 7-1 in Mountain West play. Remember Fresno State will host the Mountain West Championship game next Saturday, with a 7 p.m. Pacific kickoff at Bulldog Stadium.
Fresno State will play either Utah State or Boise State in that game.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 19 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered