San Jose State defeats Fresno State 62-52
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Any chance at a BCS bowl game for Fresno State is gone after the Bulldogs were beaten by San Jose State in their regular season finale, 62-52.
The Bulldogs are now 10-1 on the season and 7-1 in Mountain West play. Remember Fresno State will host the Mountain West Championship game next Saturday, with a 7 p.m. Pacific kickoff at Bulldog Stadium.
Fresno State will play either Utah State or Boise State in that game.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region