San Jose State defeats Fresno State 62-52
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Any chance at a BCS bowl game for Fresno State is gone after the Bulldogs were beaten by San Jose State in their regular season finale, 62-52.
The Bulldogs are now 10-1 on the season and 7-1 in Mountain West play. Remember Fresno State will host the Mountain West Championship game next Saturday, with a 7 p.m. Pacific kickoff at Bulldog Stadium.
Fresno State will play either Utah State or Boise State in that game.
fresno state, fresno state bulldogs, fresno state football, sports
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 11 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos