Alabama's Tomlinson to have knee surgery
Alabama coach Nick Saban says defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson will have knee surgery.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban says defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson will have knee surgery.
Saban said Thursday that Tomlinson was injured in Wednesday's practice. He says he won't comment on the nature of the injury or a timetable for the player's return until the surgery is completed.
The top-ranked Crimson Tide is off this week before facing No. 7 Texas A&M.
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos