Alabama's Tomlinson to have knee surgery
Alabama coach Nick Saban says defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson will have knee surgery.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban says defensive lineman Dalvin Tomlinson will have knee surgery.
Saban said Thursday that Tomlinson was injured in Wednesday's practice. He says he won't comment on the nature of the injury or a timetable for the player's return until the surgery is completed.
The top-ranked Crimson Tide is off this week before facing No. 7 Texas A&M.
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos