High School Football
ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams on the outside looking in for its top 25 teams in the state.
Central is the only on that list at 24. The Grizzlies impressive 44-3 win over Hanford catapulted Justin Garza's team into the mix.
Edison which was previously at 24 is out after its 27-10 loss to Clovis at Lamonica Stadium.
Clovis' win puts them on the bubble and Buhach Colony's win over San Ramon Valley puts the Thunder on the bubble list as well.
high school football, tommy tran
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting 14 min ago
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say 3 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Did Craigslist play role in Madera Co....
3 min ago