High School Football
ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams on the outside looking in for its top 25 teams in the state.
Central is the only on that list at 24. The Grizzlies impressive 44-3 win over Hanford catapulted Justin Garza's team into the mix.
Edison which was previously at 24 is out after its 27-10 loss to Clovis at Lamonica Stadium.
Clovis' win puts them on the bubble and Buhach Colony's win over San Ramon Valley puts the Thunder on the bubble list as well.
high school football, tommy tran
- Feds look to protect frogs, toad in Sierra Nevada
- Native American remains found during fishing trip
- 18-month-old child dies in Kern County house fire
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- Panel restores some pay for California lawmakers, governor
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Valley kids get a new perspective on water
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos