High School Football
ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams on the outside looking in for its top 25 teams in the state.
Central is the only on that list at 24. The Grizzlies impressive 44-3 win over Hanford catapulted Justin Garza's team into the mix.
Edison which was previously at 24 is out after its 27-10 loss to Clovis at Lamonica Stadium.
Clovis' win puts them on the bubble and Buhach Colony's win over San Ramon Valley puts the Thunder on the bubble list as well.
high school football, tommy tran
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 46 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos