High School Football
ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- ESPN's CAL-HI Sports lists two Valley teams on the outside looking in for its top 25 teams in the state.
Central is the only on that list at 24. The Grizzlies impressive 44-3 win over Hanford catapulted Justin Garza's team into the mix.
Edison which was previously at 24 is out after its 27-10 loss to Clovis at Lamonica Stadium.
Clovis' win puts them on the bubble and Buhach Colony's win over San Ramon Valley puts the Thunder on the bubble list as well.
high school football, tommy tran
- 4.1 earthquake shakes the Central Valley
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno