High School Football
Broncos Prep For Game With Long Beach Poly
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Clovis North will look to do what Washington Union did last year, and that's get to a state bowl game as a representative of the Central Section.
The Broncos were selected by CIF officials to play in the first inaugural regional bowl game, which is layman's terms means a state semi-final. The team has been practicing at Bulldog Stadium.
Clovis North will take on state powerhouse Long Beach Poly in Southern California after the Broncos beat Central for the Valley championship last Friday night.
Here's what the Bronco nation needs to know. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. this Friday at Veterans Stadium on the campus of Long Beach City College. It'll be 12-1 Clovis North and 11-3 Long Beach Poly.
Time Warner Cable is picking up the game and stay tuned on whether or not it'll be shown on local TV.
clovis, high school football, tommy tran
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop 50 min ago
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect