Natalie Coughlin wins gold in the 100 Back
BEIJING, CHINA (KFSN) -- Former Cal Bear, Natalie Coughlin, wins the gold.
Former Cal Bear, Natalie Coughlin, wins the gold in the 100 meter backstroke becoming the first woman to successfully defend her title in this event. Natalie also has a silver medal in the freestyle relay.
Aaron Peirsol of the United States also wins the gold in the men's 100 meter backstroke in a new world record time.
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos