Stow beating suspect linked to attempted murder
SAN FRANCISCO -- The only suspect arrested in connection with the brutal beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow may also be connected to another crime in Nevada.
A Las Vegas TV station reports that Giovanni Ramirez is a suspect in an attempted murder investigation in Henderson. The shooting happened two months before the beating at Dodger Stadium.
Ramirez is scheduled to take a lie detector test Wednesday. He claims he was babysitting his 10-year-old daughter when Stow was attacked on March 31.
Police continue to search for two other suspects in Stow's attack. Stow remains in critical condition at San Francisco General Hospital.
los angeles, bryan stow, san francisco giants, mlb
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Valley family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort 8 min ago
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 41 min ago
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison