Stow beating suspect linked to attempted murder
SAN FRANCISCO -- The only suspect arrested in connection with the brutal beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow may also be connected to another crime in Nevada.
A Las Vegas TV station reports that Giovanni Ramirez is a suspect in an attempted murder investigation in Henderson. The shooting happened two months before the beating at Dodger Stadium.
Ramirez is scheduled to take a lie detector test Wednesday. He claims he was babysitting his 10-year-old daughter when Stow was attacked on March 31.
Police continue to search for two other suspects in Stow's attack. Stow remains in critical condition at San Francisco General Hospital.
los angeles, bryan stow, san francisco giants, mlb
- Large fire guts warehouse southeast of Fresno 31 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death 27 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free 36 min ago
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180