Lawyer: Video proves innocence of Stow suspect
SAN FRANCISCO -- Today, the attorney for the only suspect arrested in the beating of Giants fan Bryan Stow will file a motion asking for video he says will prove his client's innocence.
Giovanni Ramirez, 31, has not been charged in the case but is being held pending a parole violation hearing. His attorney says Ramirez would not have resembled the suspect sketch posted on billboards because he had a full head of hair at the time of the beating. The lawyer claims video from a Hollywood motel security camera will prove that.
los angeles, crime, san francisco giants, los angeles dodgers, mlb
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self 54 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot
- American missing in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Mega Millions jackpot raises to $425 million
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students