Nets point guard Williams out with sore calf
New Jersey Nets point guard Deron Williams will miss Wednesday night's game because of a sore right calf, according to the team's official injury report.
Williams missed Monday night's 101-98 loss to the Miami Heat with the same injury.
Williams suffered the injury after a collision with Boston Celtics center Greg Stiemsma Saturday night. Williams, who felt a foul should have been called on Stiemsma on the play, received a technical foul for arguing the call.
The 27-year-old All-Star is averaging 21 points and 8.7 assists in 55 games for the Nets (22-40), who have just four games remaining in what is their final season in New Jersey.
Small forward Gerald Wallace (strained right hamstring), who has missed the past four games, is questionable.
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos