Trail Blazers lay off three longtime executives
The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Portland Trail Blazers have laid off three longtime executives.
The Blazers announced the layoffs on Thursday, about a month after Chris McGowan became the new team president.
Chief financial officer Gregg Olson had been with the Blazers for 10 years. Michele Daterman, who was the senior vice president of tickets and marketing, and Traci Reandeau, formerly the senior vice president of human resources, both had been with the team for 18 years. Daterman helped develop Portland's "New Team, New Dream" slogan.
Chief operating officer Sarah Mensah resigned last week.
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos