Phillips, Pierre-Paul both active vs. Redskins
New York Giants safety Kenny Phillips and defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul were active and played Monday against the Washington Redskins.
Phillips was listed as doubtful after aggravating a knee injury last Sunday night against Green Bay. But Phillips, who missed six games earlier this season due to the injury, was good to go against Washington.
Pierre-Paul had been bothered by a back issue and was listed as questionable. But Giants coach Tom Coughlin expected him to play all along, since the star defensive end has dealt with back issues in the past.
Although Pierre-Paul was active, Osi Umenyiora was announced as the Giants' starter at right defensive end.
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos