Phillips, Pierre-Paul both active vs. Redskins
New York Giants safety Kenny Phillips and defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul were active and played Monday against the Washington Redskins.
Phillips was listed as doubtful after aggravating a knee injury last Sunday night against Green Bay. But Phillips, who missed six games earlier this season due to the injury, was good to go against Washington.
Pierre-Paul had been bothered by a back issue and was listed as questionable. But Giants coach Tom Coughlin expected him to play all along, since the star defensive end has dealt with back issues in the past.
Although Pierre-Paul was active, Osi Umenyiora was announced as the Giants' starter at right defensive end.
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos