Man arrested in assault of OC girl, 12, met on Myspace
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Orange County authorities say there might be more young victims of a 33-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl he met on MySpace.
Anaheim Police say Matthew Casteneda was arrested Friday and booked on lewd and lascivious behavior with a child under the age of 14.
His alleged victim was found Wednesday at a hotel near Disneyland after being reported missing in Santa Ana.
The girl told officers she had been sexually assaulted by a man who contacted her through the social networking site MySpace. Police are asking for the public's help in locating more potential victims of Casteneda.
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 27 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 9 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos