Man arrested in assault of OC girl, 12, met on Myspace
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Orange County authorities say there might be more young victims of a 33-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl he met on MySpace.
Anaheim Police say Matthew Casteneda was arrested Friday and booked on lewd and lascivious behavior with a child under the age of 14.
His alleged victim was found Wednesday at a hotel near Disneyland after being reported missing in Santa Ana.
The girl told officers she had been sexually assaulted by a man who contacted her through the social networking site MySpace. Police are asking for the public's help in locating more potential victims of Casteneda.
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges 18 min ago
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times