Governor declares state of emergency in Kern County due to wildfires
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Governor Schwarzenegger declares state of emergency in Kern County as two wildfires continue to grow.
Dozens of homes have been destroys in the fires burning near Kernville and Tehachapi. Dozens of local firefighters are battling this fire.
widlfire, kern county, state
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos