Los Angeles Angels team plane makes emergency landing at LAX
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- A plane carrying the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim reportedly had to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to reports, no one was injured
The Delta charter flight with 51 onboard was flying from Kansas City to John Wayne Airport when the pilot had "Hydraulic concerns," according to a person speaking for the team.
The decision was made to reroute the plane to LAX. According to reports, everything went smoothly and players and staff were informed that it was done in a precautionary measure.
los angeles, state
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno 31 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys 3 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 17 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in...
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos