Los Angeles Angels team plane makes emergency landing at LAX
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- A plane carrying the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim reportedly had to make an emergency landing at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to reports, no one was injured
The Delta charter flight with 51 onboard was flying from Kansas City to John Wayne Airport when the pilot had "Hydraulic concerns," according to a person speaking for the team.
The decision was made to reroute the plane to LAX. According to reports, everything went smoothly and players and staff were informed that it was done in a precautionary measure.
los angeles, state
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos