Amber Alert issued in search for Bay Area teen
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 16-year-old boy who was allegedly kidnapped during a robbery at a barber shop in Contra Costa County.
The victim was taken away in a stolen SUV by a suspect armed with a sawed-off shotgun. The teenage victim's name is Hassan Ford.
The Antioch Police Department issued the alert asking motorists in seven Northern California counties to be on the lookout for a black GMC Yukon.
The SUV has a Harley Davidson sticker on the rear window and a license plate number of 4WAY944.
Anyone who sees the vehicle should contact authorities immediately.
amber alert, bay area, state
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not... 45 min ago
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Clovis crash leaves motorcycle rider in critical condition
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails