Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old Sacramento girl
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The search continues for a little girl authorities say was taken by her father. An Amber Alert went out early Friday for Madeline Samaan-Fay.
FBI agents believe she was abducted by her father five-days ago. They also suspect the little girl may be in danger, and say the circumstances surrounding her abduction are particularly concerning.
Freeway signs across the state are lit up with information about the suspect and the car he may be driving. Mourad Samaan also goes by the name of "Moni". He is 49-years-old, stands five-feet six-inches tall, and weighs about 160-pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
The child's father is a U.S. citizen born in Egypt. He may also be fluent in Spanish.
Samaan drives a green Toyota 4Runner SUV, California license plate number 3XRM111. Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1.
amber alert, california highway patrol, sacramento, state
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos